Travel Retreat, Inner Mongolia
Inner Mongolia (prairie and temples), Zhangye 张掖 (colourful Danxia mountains), Dunhuang 敦煌（Mogao Caves 莫高窟 and desert）
Dates: 21 June – 11 July 2018
Meditate in a strong qi field, merge with ancient cultures, beautiful grasslands, sacred mountains, vast barren desert, pure lakes, blue skies and leisurely clouds.
- Open lower dantian, hunyuan qiao and Shenji Palace.
- Loosen the spine and strengthen the central nervous system.
- Practice breathing methods to build inner qi.
- Train the aware entirety and present moment state during travel time; keep kong kong dang dang, huang huang hu hu; open the heart to merge into beautiful nature and ancient cultures, to create a happy, healthy and free new life.
- Inner Mongolia
21 June: we pick you up from Xilinhaote airport and take you to Xilinhaote City
22 June: practice and rest in the hotel, visit interesting local scenic spot
23 June: travel by bus to the prairie, visiting Hexigten Banner stone forest on the way.
23-28 June: stay in a Mongolian yurt. During the day we will practice and play on the prairie, merging with the blue sky and beautiful environment to experience the entirety state.
29 June: by train to Hohhot
30 June-1 July: rest and visit Jokhang Temple
- Zhangye (colourful Danxia mountains)
2 July: by train to Zhangye, enjoying the scenery along the way
3-4 July: stay in Zhangye, see the famous colourful Danxia landforms, take beautiful photos
- Dunhuang（Mogao Caves and desert)
5 July: by train to Dunhuang.
6-10 July: visit Dunhuang Mogao Cave and explore nearby, stay in the desert one night, experience silent meditation in the desert.
11 July: fly from Dunhuang to Xi’an then to your country, or fly from Dunhuang to Xi’an then to Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Chengdu.
See more at https://www.daohearts.com/2018-travel-retreat-inner-mongolian-zhangye-dunhuang/
Teacher Xi email@example.com
Teacher Tao firstname.lastname@example.org